November 23, 2010

**ThReE**

So this is a blog about my friends. These are my friends that I have recent pictures of, but I have many friends. They are also in no particular order. I love you guys!! And yes I might be an "I love you slut." The first one is of my mom, she is my best friend and someone I look up to. She is my hero and example. I love her soo much. There is so much more to say about my mom, but I will tell her in person. :) Jared. He has been my best friend since high school, and then we fell in love. I am married to the man who became my best friend a long time ago. I love him with all my heart, and I am grateful I get to spend eternity with him by my side.
This one is of my sisters. I love each of them so much, and for so many different reasons. I couldn't try to explain it, but it is just there. I can go to any of my sisters for any thing. I am lucky to have five best friends in my family!!
Cyndi and Melissa, also known as 6, David, 6yndi, Pookie, M3W, Pooks-the list goes on. Thank you so much for your friendship. You have been with me through so many adventures, and crazy times. I love both so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment