December 27, 2010
Side Note
So this is just a side note, to update anyone who reads my blog. Jared and I have been married for one year!! It has been a crazy year, but I've loved it. Our car was stolen on Valentine's day, Jared saw the Grand Canyon for the first time, he got a grant for school, and our truck broke a few days before our anniversary. Great first year or what!? We had our second Christmas together, and Jared spoiled me. Not even joking. I can't try to deny it. He got me a beautiful cello, and I cried, a pair of earings and a super nice camera. It was amazing!! I got him some "grown up" clothes, and an iTouch. He loves it! He hasn't put it down since he opened it. Umm...other than that, we're just still working and going to school! It's a wonderful life. I'll continue to try to be better at blogging, but we'll see how that goes! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment