March 15, 2010
My Mind is Scattered
I have been thinking about all the people I have met in my life, and the one's I remember, the one's I still talk to, the one's I don't talk to, and I've come to this conclusion. Life is to short to hold grudges, have regrets or let people go with out them knowing how they impacted your life. That being said, on to bigger and better things :) Spring has almost sprung!! I got to sit in the warm sun for a little bit last week, and I loved it. Spring is probably one of my most favorite season's. Of course I say that now, but I'll say it again in summer, and fall and even the first little bit of winter. Anyway, spring brings new life to the earth, it is a beautiful event. Listen for it in the morning, and at night. Take just a few seconds out of your crazy, busy everyday lives and pause to listen. You'll probably be surprised at what you hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment