March 10, 2010
Some People
Alright, so there are some people out there in that wonderful world, and I swear they just know how to push everyone's buttons. I have recently met a woman like that. She just knows how to get up in your way and be all annoying. Any way, there are other people in the same wonderful world, that can be so loving and helpful and giving they make you cry. I have also met some amazing people like that. Then there are the people that inspire you, for example, actor's-(Johnny Depp just did this to me, I have been into different colored eye shadow since I saw Alice in Wonderland.)who can inspire you to dress a certain way, listen to certain music, speak a certain way. People who can make you change the way you live your life, change the way you look at life even. Any way, the point of this story of mine is this...people whether you choose to believe it or not, influence your life, the way they influence it is up to you. So think about your life, and all the people that you know, and see, and let the ones you look up to, know that you do. On that note, thank you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment