April 20, 2010
Wal*Mart
So, I've just gotten off of work, and I'm at Wal*Mart...they usually have pretty clean full functioning bathrooms, correct? Nope!! Guess again. I walk in cause I really had to go, and there was a lady just a little before me, and she looks in the first stall-makes a face passes, same in the second and ends in the third. I walk past the first full of umm...crap...and tissue. Stall number two-full of toilet paper and a little more crap. The lady is struggling with the lock at this point-so I look in stall number four-and you guessed it, full of crap. So the very kind lady asks me to watch her door while she does her business. Turns out, that the only working bathroom in the said Wal*Mart, doesn't even lock because when they put the installed the lock and holster, they put them on crooked. And that is my trip to the potty at Wal*Mart. Moral of the above mentioned story-FLUSH THE TOILET!! Any way, life with my wonderful man is basically amazing :) I am more and more in love with him everyday. We are still both just working, but all is well in the Burnett home. Let's see, Jared is still doing the Taylorsville Orchestra, and I'm also teaching ballet and ballroom. I decided today that I miss dancing like a fat kid misses cake once he is on a diet. So I am off inspire little girls to have confidence in themselves, and fall in love with the rhythm of music, and moving audiences for years to come. TTFN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you.
ReplyDeleteI love you back!!!
ReplyDelete