April 28, 2010

So I woke up this morning-everything normal...mostly. The time is 7:53amish and I couldn't remember if I had turned off my lights in the truck the night before. Follow the thought process--if I did turn off the lights, no big deal. Dot will start fine. If I didn't turn off the lights, the battery is already dead. Back to bed, I'll worry about it later. 8:12amish I'm awakened with the same thought-dastardly non automatic lights. (the plot thickens) I begrudgingly fall out of bed rub my poor tired eyes, and grab my keys, just in case. Head towards the door, turn the deadbolt, open the door and see...RAIN!! I love rain, and luckily Dot was parked where I could see her and the lights were indeed off. :) Stupid second guessing. The happiness was out joyed by the rain, which was very shortly out angered by the snow. Which brings me to the letter to Mother Nature. Dear Mother Nature, Last time I checked, the date is April 28th. Not February 28th. Let's get together and chat about your slightly PMStimistic ways this past season. I am very easy to reach, but the rest of the state will listen to you as well. Get it together please. Sincerely, Utah. On a brighter note, ha ha, I get to journey to the warm land of Phoenix next week for one day training, and also there is the IRONMAN 2 premier, then the four hour car ride to Idaho for the cancer walk in Idaho. Both of those states are much warmer at the current moment. Anyway, that is all for now. I'll be sure to post more blogs :) I rather enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment