May 4, 2010

cHoCoLaTe

I was eating some delicious Dove chocolate, and I realized, that chocolate is a woman's best friend. Men have dogs, kids have each other-or imaginary friends...and women have chocolate. :) It is definitely a true statement. When a woman needs comfort, and doesn't have her girl friends to talk to, or no one understands, she will turn to chocolate. When she wants to celebrate-chocolate. When pmsing (yes that is now a word) CHOCOLATE!! So yes, puppies are adorable, kids and their imaginary friends are cute, but chocolate wins. That is pretty much it for chocolate. I just wish I knew how to insert a picture of it. Since I can't, just imagine one here of melted chocolate falling from a bowl. I'll figure it out one day! You are now craving chocolate. Do yourself a favor, get off your couch, or bed or kitchen chair and give yourself something wonderful!! So the adventures of this week-Monday...pretty normal, asleep by 9:30. YES!! Tuesday, work like normal, kind of crazy :)followed by a good two hours of teaching dance! Wednesday, I'm going to Phoenix for one day training, Thursday-a great day!! Hair, work, teaching dance and then...IRONMAN 2!! Friday, work early drive to Idaho. Saturday breast cancer walk with my wonderful aunt whom I love!! Then Sunday, drive home FHE and the Amazing Race Finale!! I'll be back more with another break through of life :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm quite certain you are just mocking my existence with this post. haha

    ReplyDelete