May 24, 2010
*SnOw DaY*
Summer is nigh approaching...or is it, Mother Nature? What is the deal with the weather? I could have sworn on my life that when I woke up on May 24th it was spring, I would be dead. Good thing I didn't swear on my life isn't it :) Other then the baseball sized snowflakes that started my day, it was pretty great!! I got to work a job I love, then go to my brother's birthday dinner-he is now 30. I got to see the cutest nieces in the world and have some wonderful family time. Families are great, and it is so wonderful that the Lord gave them to us. Problems and all :) they are amazing. Something else that is amazing, summer time. Don't worry I promise it is coming-at least we can all hope and pretend it is summer time on the warm days that come in between the cold days. Maybe Mother Nature is trying to tell us that she has decided to change the order of the seasons. We shall now have winter from October to May/June, and summer from June to September...should we see if that is alright with Mother Nature? I've decided that it is what it is and we will all just have to get over it.
Funny thing about the world, it has it's own little way of telling you things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment