June 15, 2010

I have started so many different blogs about the trip that we took to the zoo about a month ago, but I didn't have any pictures. Now I do :) I learned how to put them on this here computer, and I'm learning now how to put them on the before mentioned blog!! So about a month ago, we decided to go to the zoo. It was a lot of fun! I haven't been to the zoo in about four years, when I took Kaitlynn and her friends. It is a lot more fun in the morning when there aren't so many people. There was also a very cute little baby elephant. I love elephants, and this one was adorable! Very cute and playful, she made me want to play with an elephant. Too bad I can't!! I also took a very cute video of her and her mom :) While at the zoo, we also got to experience the train ride that lasts about two and a half minutes. No joke. After the train ride, we wandered down to discovery land, where Jared and Alan found themselves in a new life style... Aren't they cute? Over all, our outing to the zoo was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to make another trip later in the year, and maybe even with more people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment