July 21, 2010
Doctor
So my friends-this week...I've been attacked by my own body. That is right, I'm sick. I thought it was strep throat-cough, runny nose, sore and swollen throat-so I decide to go to the doctor. Now if you know me, you know that I tend to stay away from the doctor's as much as possible. So when I decided to go-you know it was bad, or that I really didn't want to argue with everyone until the sickness that has overcome me goes away. Monday at work I start feeling not so great-Monday night, I get super sick, high fever, aches, chills...the whole thing :) Tuesday morning I'm feeling a little better-and by little, I mean, I can barely sit up, and I can't breath. So I call into work sick. Not cool, I hate doing that. I spend the whole day in bed hoping I get better, but not actually getting better, so I decide to go to the doctor Wednesday on my day off. So night comes and I still feel sick-not as sick but sick. I wake up Wednesday and like I decided, go to the doctor. I wait for about twenty minutes alone in the waiting room, then about fifteen in the exam room. They take the strep test, and tell me it's negative...but that I'm going to be sick for about a week-and that all I can do is rest a lot, lots of fluids and take over the counter drugs. Perfect, that is the reason I don't go to the doctor right away. I know that there isn't usually anything they can do but tell me to rest and keep taking the tylenol. So that is my doctor story for the year probably :) Other then being sick, life is pretty much amazing. Jared and I no longer teach primary-we were released on Sunday. I am now on the Relief Society board? I am pretty excited. Jared was called to be a ward missionary. Well that should up date all of you...I think...Oh yeah, I'm not going to school this fall...not enough time/money :( but Jared is!! Well I love my life and can't wait to get over this thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment