July 25, 2010

Pictures

Well hello!! I realized that Jared and I don't have very many pictures of us-so while we were at the Real game, I took this one with my phone, and I LOVE it! And that doesn't happen very often :) So I decided to share it with the world. This week was pretty good. Jared and I have always been really good at going to or watching movies. It is a pastime we enjoy together. On the radio I heard a statistic-the average American buys only five movie tickets a year. Let me use that example to tell you just how much we really enjoy movie goings. :) Movies I've seen in theater this year.
  • Alice In Wonderland-3
  • Despicable Me-1
  • Grown Ups-1
  • How to Train Your Dragon-1
  • Inception-1
  • IRONMAN 2-1
  • The Last Airbender-1
  • Percy Jackson & The Olympians; Lightning Thief-1
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time-1
  • The Sorcerer's Apprentice-1
  • Toy Story 3-1
  • Valentine's Day-1
Movies still to see this year :)
  • The A Team
  • Dinner for Schmucks
  • The Karate Kid
  • The Other Guys
  • Salt
  • Tangled
  • TRON Legacy

So...In total-if I see those movies as well, at least once in theaters, that is a total of 21 movie tickets. So I'm a little above average on this one :) But since when is that such a bad thing. Movies are just great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment