With school starting, we also get football!! The first college football game was between the U and Pittsburgh. The U won which was fantastic! Jared and I are huge...HUGE University of Utah fans :) so we were pretty excited that they won! We got to enjoy the game-or I did with Andrew and Jodi and their kids. We went over to their house to celebrate Andrew's birthday, but Jared got called to work and missed out on most of the night. We ate cake, and played Phase10. It was a blast!! Not only college football, but we've got the NFL! Oh boy! I'm excited to follow my team and see how far they go. Good luck boys!!
And last but not least, the holidays are just around the corner! We're quickly approaching Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's! Now even though I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween, I love the decorations-so I tolerate it. Thanksgiving is wonderful because we get to spend time with family. Which is much more special with fantastic food! Then-not a holiday celebrated by many-our one year anniversary!! YAY!! A few weeks later Christmas, and then an entire New Year! Now I know that there are other holidays out there, but for some reason, these are my favorite. Don't tell the others! They might get jealous and start a rebellion! And we just can't have that happening ;)
September 5, 2010
*Fall Festivities*
Fall brings so many new things. Cooler nights and hints of frost, watching the mountains change colors, wearing sweaters! A new school year-Jared will be going back to school at the LDS Business College and we will both be working. I am so excited for him to go back to school! The only downside will be not getting to spend as much time with him. While he is in school, I'm also going to be teaching dance again. Oh how I love teaching dance :) and I get paid to basically have fun for four hours a week!
With school starting, we also get football!! The first college football game was between the U and Pittsburgh. The U won which was fantastic! Jared and I are huge...HUGE University of Utah fans :) so we were pretty excited that they won! We got to enjoy the game-or I did with Andrew and Jodi and their kids. We went over to their house to celebrate Andrew's birthday, but Jared got called to work and missed out on most of the night. We ate cake, and played Phase10. It was a blast!! Not only college football, but we've got the NFL! Oh boy! I'm excited to follow my team and see how far they go. Good luck boys!!
And last but not least, the holidays are just around the corner! We're quickly approaching Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's! Now even though I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween, I love the decorations-so I tolerate it. Thanksgiving is wonderful because we get to spend time with family. Which is much more special with fantastic food! Then-not a holiday celebrated by many-our one year anniversary!! YAY!! A few weeks later Christmas, and then an entire New Year! Now I know that there are other holidays out there, but for some reason, these are my favorite. Don't tell the others! They might get jealous and start a rebellion! And we just can't have that happening ;)
With school starting, we also get football!! The first college football game was between the U and Pittsburgh. The U won which was fantastic! Jared and I are huge...HUGE University of Utah fans :) so we were pretty excited that they won! We got to enjoy the game-or I did with Andrew and Jodi and their kids. We went over to their house to celebrate Andrew's birthday, but Jared got called to work and missed out on most of the night. We ate cake, and played Phase10. It was a blast!! Not only college football, but we've got the NFL! Oh boy! I'm excited to follow my team and see how far they go. Good luck boys!!
And last but not least, the holidays are just around the corner! We're quickly approaching Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's! Now even though I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween, I love the decorations-so I tolerate it. Thanksgiving is wonderful because we get to spend time with family. Which is much more special with fantastic food! Then-not a holiday celebrated by many-our one year anniversary!! YAY!! A few weeks later Christmas, and then an entire New Year! Now I know that there are other holidays out there, but for some reason, these are my favorite. Don't tell the others! They might get jealous and start a rebellion! And we just can't have that happening ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment