Summer Adventures
My favorite little beach :)
Summer time has come almost to an end. Friends are going back to school, and Jared starts soon too!! He is pretty excited :) I'm happy for him as well, but I won't get to see him as often. With all the people at work who are in school, I work the earlier shifts, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll be teaching dance, and Jared has school late Tuesday and Wednesday. So Goodbye Jared time! I'll see you in December and on the weekends :) As our last summer adventure, I'm taking Jared to see Crazy For You down in St George. It's the weekend before he starts school, but then probably not many vaccations after that. Looking back at our summer-we had some great times.
Our lake powell adventure, our Cherry Hills adventure, then our trip to California. It was Jared's first time to play in the water at the beach, and he loved it!! He even let us burry him in the sand :) It was so much fun!
Thanks Jared!! I love summer time, and can't wait for it to be full on football season!! GO COLTS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment