Hello all :) I just thought I'd pop on, do some blog stalking, and write one of my own!! The summer is quickly coming to an end. That being said, I'll let you know how it's been going for us :) Jared started school again, and I am teaching ballroom again. But I must back track a little more. Two of our best friends got married!! That's right, Alan and Katie Hopes are officially married!! Aren't they adorable!!
They had a very beautiful wedding, and I am so excited for the two of them to be together for eternity :) Other then the newly wed's wedding, things have been pretty much the same. Work, school, sleep. I have taken a few trips to the zoo with my beautiful cousin Alexa. She just turned three!! Today, we also went to the aquarium, and saw penguins, sharks, a sea turtle!! I love the aquarium, and I'm so glad I got to spend today with the coolest little girl I know. :) We also play with chalk, and had dino nuggets for lunch!! Spending the day with her made me realized how excited I am to be a mom, but how not ready I am. I will be a mom one day, but not yet. For now I will just continue to play with Alexa.
To end our summer of 2011, we, the Burnett's--Jared and Kristen--and the Abrahamson's, are going to Lake Powell. Minus Megan...She gets to stay home and work. I'm sure I'll post about Powell when we get home, but utnil then :) I hope we all enjoy the last little bit of the sweet summer weather we have!!


No comments:
Post a Comment