March 4, 2010

The In's and Out's of Bloggins...

Well hello there :)I have decided to learn the in's and out's of blogging. With the help of my wonderful friend 6yndi, I'm slowly getting it. Turns out there is way WAY more to this than one would think. So I almost created an entire new blog on my way to posting this one. The point of this blog is to say to everyone how much of television addict I am. I should probably be in some sort of self help group...like television addicts anonymous. Any way, I have recently been introduced to the show "Marriage Ref" believe it or not, it's pretty hilarious. I'll set it up for you-picture this, three famous judges, (one is always Jerry Seinfield, plus two others) who listen to several couples who are having strange loud marital discussions. The three judges deliberate the couples discussion, and give the couple the decision :) and that is the basis of the entertaining show! Other then that, I am still addicted to television. On to bigger and better things...what is the deal with the weather? Was it intimidated by the snow monster? If so, I'm starting a petition to save the warmth of the world. And that my friends, is the end of my day two adventure with blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kris! I found your blog address on your facebook and thought I'd start stalking you here as well! I thought I'd help you get started and give you a tip for your blog! If you want a background here are a couple of my favorite sites!

    thatblogplace.com and

    thecutestblogontheblock.com

    If you see someone's blog that you like there is usually a link in the left hand corner of their blog that you can click to go to that site. Hope this helps! And by the way my blog is joshandkimberlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete