March 22, 2010

Sneezing is usually one of the small highlights of my day, but a moment ago, I sneezed, and in the process, cracked my clavicle bone. Cracked is a strong term...lets go with popped? Yeah, that works, either way, OUCH!! I'm still hurting from a seemingly harmless sneeze. Geeze! Ha Ha I rhymed :) alright, moving on-so Jared and I were driving along, and I had an excellent though-things that make you go hmmm. So for the next five minutes of the drive we discussed things that make you go hmmm. For example, an old man with those old ghost white, shriveling up legs who chooses to wear super short shorts when running. Also, wearing shorts when its snowing like a blizzard out side. Just a few things that make you go hmm thoughts. Ok, well, that is pretty much all I've been able to thing about since the last point. I've noticed throughout the day I have random thoughts and funny things happen to me, but I don't remember them by the time I get home to for lack of a better word blog about my life. Oh, but this I remember, I love Jarritos-and Jared has re introduced me to tamarinda, turns out-I love it!! Well, I think I shall sign off now, and leave you with this random thought...live well and prosper. :)

1 comment:

  1. Whoa there Kris! Easy on the Star Trek references. haha jk

    I actually loved the new movie alot more than I expected.

    ReplyDelete