October 11, 2010

Quick Up-Dates

Since I last really blogged, a few things have happened. Jared started school, which I am very grateful for, but at the same time I miss spending time with him. He is also doing the Taylorsville Orchestra again, and I can't wait for their first concert! We had a General Conference, which was great. It is always a great time to evaluate ones life, which is what I'm in the middle of doing, so I'll let you know how it goes :) I've started teaching dance again, and I love it! There is something incredible that comes from teaching someone else something that you love. But that is a blog in and of it self! Watch for it!! We are also working on a new living situation-not that there is anything wrong with the one we've got now, just thinking :) I'm also thinking about going to school for real this time...at SLCC. So I will also keep you posted on that. There are a lot of on goings on in my life, and I wouldn't go labeling them good or bad...but there are definately a lot of things going on. I'll be better hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment