March 2, 2011
Where does the TIME go?!
Hello blog world!! February just flew by! With both of us working, and Jared going to school full time, the time literally flew by. But I am back. So here are some updates for you-February...I spent a day in the hospital to find out absolutely nothing, Jared has continued to work his way through school, and work. We had one of the best Valentine's Days I've ever had :) I became a notary and Jared and I are planning a trip to Tennessee!! So first things first.
I woke up one day dizzy, light headed and sick to my stomach. I decided to go to work anyway, and hope that the symptoms would just go away. Around 1:30, I still wasn't able to keep my head up with my eyes open, so I was taken to the hospital by my wonderful co worker Jayme. She stayed with me the full five hours, and then drove me home! All those five hours, ultra sound and morphine later-nothing was physically wrong. I was sent home with dizzy pills and lortab. I still don't know what was wrong. YAY medicine.
Jared this semester decided to take 17 credit hours, and work full time as well. Let's just say I don't get to see him very often. We still see eachother every day, but it's not really the same right now because he is doing his homework. He is an inspiration to me. He does his homework everyday. He is also loving work! He gets to work with a lot of tools, and he likes that.
Ok, so as we all know, Valentine's Day and I do NOT get along too well at all. I swear we were born to be loath eachother. This year however, we put our differences aside and made it work. Jared and I both worked until seven, so we had just planned on going to "Gnomeo and Juliet". We didn't get home in time to see the showing we had planned so we got to hang out at Jordan Commons for about an hour. We had gelatto and just got to spend time together. All was going well, we were in the theater, and this is when our friend Valentine decided to remind me he's not going anywhere-but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. The couple that sat behind us talked super loud through the whole movie, and complained the whole time. Seriously, just leave next time. But wait, there's more!! The theater started showing TRON. Which I actually would have been fine with because I liked it and Jared hasn't seen it yet. The downside was that we'd seen literally six previews already, and then they started again with the correct movie. We both really enjoyed it, and I suggest it to anyone. Overall, I won this year, but I have the feeling he'll be back next year to get me.
Next up, Jared and I have been planning on a vacation for a while, but it keeps getting put off for all sorts of reasons. We finally decided we're going!! We are going to go to Tennessee!! Jared is WAY excited, and I am a close second. We're going at the end of May, and I'll be sure to take lots of pictures with my wonderful camera. :) This vacation is much needed for both of us, but mostly Jared. I'm excited for him to show me his home for two years of his life, and to meet some of the people that he knew out there.
Up coming events in our house, next week is the state program of the Distinguished Young Women of Utah, so I'll be sure to let you know how that goes, and Jared is getting ready for the last month of the semester. I'll be better at this this month. For real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment