The downside to this picture, is that I don't have long enough arms to get all of us in the whole picture! Sorry Adam!!

Bon Jovi was a blast! I also started teaching dance again, Tuesday and Thursdays, and I have taken up the harp! I know, you are thinking, how does one just take up the harp?! Well here is how, your little sister decides she wants to play, and you ask her to teach you!! I am not that good, but it is a fun experience :) That pretty much sums up March!
Jared is still going to school, he is almost done, but it seems so far away! At work he gets all sorts of tools from DeWalt, so our spare bedroom has become a shed. I tried to take a picture, but it just doesn't do it justice. I'll try to explain it to you. You open the doors, and all you see is tools. You can see the desks in the corners, the closet pushed off to the side, but there are tools. I am glad that we have our own personal tool shed, but I can't wait until we have our own actual shed or garage. I'd take either at this point! I will try to be better at blogging this month. But if I'm not, here is a quick run down of April :) I turn 22, I get to go to Nex Mexico to help another store for a day with work, I get to dance with Jamison and I have discovered a new exciting place to jump on trampolines! I'll try to get some pictures of that next time we go. Yeah, I'll be better at blogging this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment