Next item up, I changed my hair color, and got it cut again :) If my computer would let me, I'd post a picture-but since it won't, you'll just have to see me in person!! But it's cute, and I love it! Three-I applied for school at UVU again, and I will be starting in the fall, I know I'm crazy here, but I'm super excited. I can't wait to start! I will let you know how it goes. I also just realized that I am a little behind on the blogger challenge. So the next little bit will be the next number on the challenge. :)
TWeLVe
I found out about this world of blog from my amazing sister-in-law Jodi!! I love her to death, and secretly want to be as amzaing at this and many other things as she is. Only I suppose it's not so much of a secret anymore. I have a blog so I can talk out my life for others to read :) I'm sorry if I'm not exciting as most people, but I feel like this helps me with my daily life. Thank you to the few of you who read this blog. And thank you Jodi for inspiring my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment