May 18, 2011

Spring Time??

It is official, I have enrolled at UVU once again, and I will start school in the fall! I am very excited :) I start taking ballet classes again next week, and then I'll keep dancing through the summer. I am also still working full time, and still teaching dance. I have three more classes, and then I am done teaching for the summer. I also can not wait until our local program for the Draper/Sandy Distinguished Young Women in September! It is going to be soo much fun!! On top of all of that, I recently helped with the March of Dimes. That orginization is one that is closer to me then others. My smallest sister Sammie was born early, and had to stay in the NICU. I was so glad I got to give my time back to them, for all that they do for families all over. I also just signed up to help with the Relay for Life, which all the proceeds go towards research for cancer, and I am a supporter of finding the cure for cancer :) If you want to "race" with me, let me know!! It is a blast, and more of a walk. That is what is going on with me, Jared is just working until the begining of June, and then he goes back to school. We are both super busy, but it happens when you cram your life full :) We did get to take a small vacation and spend time in California!! We went to Disneyland for four days...
But then, we came home, and about Cedar City,we ran into the rain, and it hasn't stopped since. That we May 8th. I feel like I need to go back to the sun because I am starting to feel a little depressed. One day, the sun will return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment