May 18, 2011
*ThirteeN*
This is supposed to be my favorite quote and why. Truth be told, I don't have a "favorite quote" I find new quotes every day. I do have a few really good ones though. One of them is on my blog, "Life is not a matter of milestones, but of moments." By Rose Kennedy. A quote from The Guardian, "I've always been old Ben. Ya' know what though, I don't mind. I mean, if my muscles ache, it's because I've used 'em. It's hard for me to walk up them steps now, its 'cuz I walked up 'em every night to lay next to a man who loved me. I got a few wrinkles here and there, but I've layed under thousands of skies with sunny days. I look and feel this way, well cuz I drank and I smoked. I lived and I loved, danced, sang, sweat and screwed my way thorough a pretty damn good life if you ask me. Getting old ain't bad Ben. Getting old, that's earned." I have loved this quote since the first time I saw the movie :) Quotes are an amazing way for us to live our lives, lift others up, and define the most important moments in history. This next one is one that I lived by, "Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life. It's the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy." ~Jaques D'ambroise. Not only because it is about dance, and I have spent most of my life dancing, but because it explains so well the reason most dancers dance. So keep enjoying the quotes that get you through life :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment