I think it is a little unfair to have a favorite book. It's almost like having a favorite sibling, or favorite child. You just can't do it!! I actually really like to read. You might even say that I LOVE to read! Books are just such a wonderful escape or an adventure. It is taking a few minutes or hours out of your life, and put you somewhere else. Not many things have the ability to do that. I do have books that I can read over and over again, and some that I only need to read once. I am not sure when I fell in love with reading, but I'm glad that I did. Loving to read always gives me something to do-as long as there is a book handy!! One of my favorite books, well I should say series, is-
- A Great and Terrible Beauty
- Rebel Angels
- The Sweet Far Thing.
I don't know why I like those three books so much, and I don't know if many other people will. But I do, and that is all that matters. I also recently discovered the Percy Jackson series. I just so happen to really like Greek mythology, so I can understand why I like that series. Ok, well, that is all I have for now, so I'll blog at ya later :)
I just like this post. That is all. =)
ReplyDelete