The thing that has had the biggest impact on me would be my family. All of them. I learn so much from the everyday. From their stories, their example, and the patience they have with me. They are so amazing, and I don't know who I would be with out them. There are so many I'd like to that individually-but I'm pretty sure only three of them read this blog. You know who you are :) so I'll just say thanks!! You really mean the world to me! And Jared. He too means the world to me, and he obviously had an impact on my life. He is my best friend, and I'm with him for all eternity. There are also little things that impact my life. Like, movies, television, music...but everything around us impacts us. Just remember what is most important and life will be filled with love, joy and everything that matters. :)
January 13, 2011
SeVeN
The thing that has had the biggest impact on me would be my family. All of them. I learn so much from the everyday. From their stories, their example, and the patience they have with me. They are so amazing, and I don't know who I would be with out them. There are so many I'd like to that individually-but I'm pretty sure only three of them read this blog. You know who you are :) so I'll just say thanks!! You really mean the world to me! And Jared. He too means the world to me, and he obviously had an impact on my life. He is my best friend, and I'm with him for all eternity. There are also little things that impact my life. Like, movies, television, music...but everything around us impacts us. Just remember what is most important and life will be filled with love, joy and everything that matters. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment