January 5, 2011

Thank You

Ok, so I am taking a small break from the challenge, mostly because I want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who has made an impact on my life. I realize that that is a LOT of people, but when you say goodbye to just one of them, it gets you. You start to think about the things you do, the example you set, and the impact you have on one another. So thank you. Also, just so anyone who reads this can ask me about it. I've been issued a challenge-to read the Book of Mormon in 100 days. Starting January 1st. Everyone participating in the challenge will finish by April 9th-the day before I turn 22 :). So ask me if I've done my reading. I've been good so far, but it is only day five. Thank you everyone for your friendship, love and example. You are more amazing than you give yourself credit for!

No comments:

Post a Comment