January 25, 2011

TEN

This picture was taken at the Michael Buble concert :) I love music!!
I listen to a lot of music. I mean a lot of music. The stuff I listen to when I'm sad are usually pretty sad, when I'm happy, the music can be almost anything!! When I'm angry, I listen to more umm...Linkin Park, Rage Against the Machine...angry music. Music can have such an impact on each of us. It can change the mood we're in, the day we're having, and bring back long lost memories. Keep that in mind as you listen to music. I like to burn cd's for myself, and then name them so that I remember what is on them. For example, Calm Down-has slower songs with softer beats. Angry Grrr is the cd I listen to when I'm angry, upset or just need to vent and scream. I think we all have songs that we listen to when we're in need of comfort. Be it happy, sad, party or cleaning the house :) Enjoy the gifts and talents others choose to share with us, and don't be afraid to share yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment