January 10, 2011

School Time Again

Our lives are about to get super busy! Jared starts school again today, and I start teaching next week...well Friday. So we'll get to see eachother at night, and Sunday :) But hey, welcome to marriage right?! So I'm still working full time, and teaching ballroom Tuesdays and Thursdays-and the next four Fridays. Jared is working full time and going to school full time. Seventeen credit hours full time. When I say we'll see eachother at nights and Sundays, I wasn't kidding. So That is basically the update :) Not a whole lot to report, but I'm really trying to be better! OH! I've also only seen one movie so far this year-True Grit, it is really good. The actress in the movie steals the show! She is soo talented! I definately reccommend it! I'll keep you posted on the other movies I see as well, but that is it for now. The next post will be back to the challange!

No comments:

Post a Comment